Wednesday, May 23, 2007

May 23, 2007

I think I've figured out why I was so hungry yesterday. TOM hit me like a brick this morning. So far today I've done pretty good. I did have a small piece of cheese to help tide me over until lunch. My weight was only up a few ounces.. less than 1/2 a lb, which is unusual for me at this time. I usually gain 2 or 3 lbs. So maybe I'll see a good loss when this is all over.

I'll come back to this post later tonight with my fitday stats. I don't feel much like exercising, but I'm going to try to anyway.

Update

Today I had the following:

Breakfast: EAS carb control shake
Snack: 2 ounces cheddar cheese
Lunch: 1 cup chicken salad (homemade low-carb version of course)
Dinner: Arby's Large Roast Beef Sandwich, no bun
Water: 48+ ounces
Exercise: housework and chasing after kids all day

I didn't have nutritional totals for the Arby's sandwich because all their counts include the bun. I had to just pick something I thought was close. I may be way off, but I can live with it.

Fitday total says:

Calories - 552
Fat - 33
Carbs - 5
Protein - 57

Total Calories Burned - 2,666
Baseline (BMR) - 1,484
Background Activities - 2,424
Logged (exercise) - 0
Digestion - 242

We'll see how tomorrow goes. I have a wedding rehearsal and dinner to be at tomorrow night. I'm praying for something lc friendly. I may keep an protein bar in my purse.. just in case.

No comments: