Wednesday, June 20, 2007

June 20, 2007


Hey Gang!

Today's weigh-in was good. Down another 1.2 lbs. I also checked my body fat % which is down to 37.5. (Ugh.. that's still so unhealthy!)At least it's moving in the right direction.

Measurements:

Chest: no change
Bust: + 1/2" (not sure what that is about)
Neck: no change
Arms: -1 1/4" total
Waist: + 1/2" (again, don't know why.. maybe retaining water?)
Hips: -3/4"
Thighs: -1 1/4" total
calves: no change

Total lbs lost as of today: 30.4
Total inches lost as of today: 23 1/4
Body Fat: 2.5%

I'm almost 1/2 way there! :0) I'll try to post some progress pictures soon.

I need to go get on the treadmill. I'll try to post again later today with something more interesting.


Wednesday's words of wisdom:

Never hold a cat and a dustbuster at the same time.

2 comments:

Alcinda (Cindy) Moore said...

Excellent results!! Congrats!!

Amy Dungan said...

Thanks Cindy! Oh.. found out that I am most certainly retaining water.. TOM attacked me today. :0( Guess that should make me feel better about the bust and waist gain, right?